Preparing a qualified workforce is one of the most important missions of the university. UA is committed to preparing today鈥檚 students to be the next generation workforce, recognizing that tomorrow鈥檚 careers will require advanced skills, greater knowledge and more flexibility than ever before -- but not necessarily a four-year degree. UA offers many pathways for learning new job skills including short-term occupational endorsement programs and two-year degree programs that lead directly into rewarding careers.
- The University of 桃花直播 offers more than 200 programs in workforce development from
non-credit industry certifications to advanced degrees.
- UA and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development collaborated to produce workforce reports on key 桃花直播 industries.
- The workforce reports illustrate UA graduate outcomes and employment success.
- Data demonstrates that higher education increases income, reduces unemployment, increases
桃花直播 hire rates and increases job retention.
- Reports can be used to assess UA programs and graduate outcomes, guide program development and investment and aid students in program selection.
Anchorage (Community & Technical College): 907-786-6400
Homer (Kenai Peninsula College, Kachemak Bay Campus): 907-235-7743
Kodiak (Kodiak College): 907-486-4161
Mat-Su (Matanuska-Susitna College): 907-745-9774
Soldotna (Kenai Peninsula College, Kenai River Campus): 877-262-0330
Valdez (Prince William Sound College): 907-834-1600
Fairbanks (Community & Technical College): 877-882-8827
Interior 桃花直播 Campus: 888-474-5207
Bethel (Kuskokwim Campus): 800-478-5822
Dillingham (Bristol Bay Campus): 800-478-5109
Kotzebue (Chukchi Campus): 800-478-3402
Nome (Northwest Campus): 800-478-2202
Ketchikan - 907-228-4511
Sitka - 907-747-7700